Wireless LAN embedded serial device servers
Product Announcement from Moxa Inc.
The MiiNePort W1 series provides serial to IEEE 802.11 b/g embedded wireless module with compact size, and ultra low power consumption features. Numerous operation modes are designed to fulfill the requirements of embedded module application. Complete driver support reduces software redesign effort and accelerate time to market.
Features and Benefits
- IEEE 802.11 b/g compatible
- AES, WEP 64/128-bit, WPA, WPA2, PSK, 802.11i security support
- 1 Serial port, up to 921.6k bps
- 1 Ethernet port, 10/100Mbps
- SSL/SSH support for configuration
- Fast roaming to enhance connection reliability
- -40 to 85°C operating temperature range
For over twenty years, industrial systems integrators have relied on Moxa products in major device networking installations all over the world. Working with a network of certified distributors, Moxa offers world-class industrial networking products to systems integrators and value-added resellers in over 60 countries. Clients place great trust in Moxa's business and environmental practices, which are backed by ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 140001 certification. Moxa was established in 1987 and has offices in Europe, the United States, China, and Taiwan.