Brushless DC Digital Motor Controller
Product Announcement from M.S. Kennedy Corp.
M.S. Kennedy's MSK 4367 is a completely digitally controlled 3 Phase Brushless DC Motor Control Torque or Speed Controller. The controller is non-input/output isolated, meaning that the grounds between the digital input and the motor control output are common. It is constructed in a convenient electrically isolated hermetic package. The MSK 4367 has good thermal conductivity for MOSFET output stage power dissipation due to the electrically floating and isolated package design that allows direct heatsinking without insulators.
- 38 Volt Maximum Operating Supply Voltage
- 55 Volt Absolute Maximum Output Switch Capability
- 10 Amp Continuous Output Switch Capability
- Full Motor Supply Voltage Output Drive Capability
- Shoot-Through/Cross Conduction Protection
- Sinusoidal Field Oriented Control of Torque or Speed
- Incremental Encoder with Index Input Determines Motor Shaft Angle
- CAN Bus Digital Communication
- Field Programmable Control Parameters Through CAN Stored in EEPROM
- Isolated Package Design for High Voltage Isolation Plus Good Thermal Transfer
- Contact MSK for MIL-PRF-38534 Qualification Status
Click here for additional product details, specs, application notes, etc.