Product Announcement from M.S. Kennedy Corp.
The MSK110RH Dual +2.5V Precision Voltage References are available in Class "K" and currently available in industrial versions. The MSK110RH offers excellent initial voltage tolerances of ±5mV and very good stability over temperature. This dual voltage reference offers a wide current range and a low dynamic impedance that is maintained over the full temperature range. Each reference is completely independent allowing for the most flexibility. The adjustment terminals allow the reference voltages to be adjusted to compensate for system errors. Radiation performance curves for TID testing have been generated for all radiation testing performed by MS Kennedy. The complete radiation test report is available in the RAD HARD PRODUCTS section of the MSK website. MIL-PRF-38534 qualification testing for Class "K", an operating range of -55C to +125C and a hermetically sealed space saving surface mount ceramic package with straight or gull wing lead form make the MSK110RH an excellent choice for high reliability missions and applications in harsh radiation environments.
- Manufactured using Space Qualified RH1009 Die
- Radiation Hardened to 100 Krad(Si) (Method 1019.8 Condition A)
- Wide Operating Current Range
- Maximum Initial Tolerance: 0.2%
- Excellent Temperature Stability
- Available in Straight or Gull Wing Lead Form
- Contact MSK for MIL-PRF-38534 Qualification Status
- Precision Power Supply Reference
- Op Amp Circuitry
- Control Systems
- 8-Bit A/D and D/A Reference