Negative Adjustable Linear Regulator
Product Announcement from M.S. Kennedy Corp.
The MSK5173 is a 3-terminal negative adjustable regulator capable of supplying up to 1.5A of current. The output is adjustable using external resistors with a range of Vref to -27V. Excellent line and load regulation characteristics ensure accurate performance.
- Output Current Limit
- Internal Thermal Overload Protection
- Output Current 1.5 Amps
- Adjustable Output using two External Resistors
- Available in 3 Lead Form Options: Straight, Up and Down (TO-257)
- Electrically Isolated Package (TO-257)
- Contact MSK for MIL-PRF-38534 Qualification Status
- System Power Supplies
- Switching Power Supply Post Regulators
- Constant Voltage/Current Regulators
- High Efficiency Linear Regulators