Product Announcement from Mach III Clutch, Inc.
Mach III delivers application specific solutions with custom clutches and brakes developed through collaboration with its customers. Whether modifications to catalog models or completely unique assemblies, Mach III's custom services are quick and efficient with most design solutions submitted for customer approval within 24 hours of the initial inquiry.
There is no minimum order quantity for custom products and delivery times average only one week longer than catalog products. Below are some examples of the needs Mach III can accommodate (click links to see example):
- Length and diameter restrictions
- Special pulley, sprocket or sheave specifications
- Food handling, wash down and corrosive environments
- Replacements for no-longer-available models
- Imperial to metric component coupling
- Keyless Shaft/Hub Locking Devices
- Special flanges and adapters
- NEMA frame and custom C-Face configurations
- Foot bracket mounting
Mach III has distinguished itself by providing custom clutch and brake solutions to customers for more than 40 years. Mach III products are used in a wide array of industries including packaging, narrow web converting, food processing, material handling, theme park attractions, defense and aerospace. Located in the Northern Kentucky-Greater Cincinnati metropolitan area, Mach III serves customers across the US and throughout the world. Mach III is a woman owned and family operated. Contact Us.