Product Announcement from Mach III Clutch, Inc.
A manufacturer of plastics forming machinery needed a replacement for a troublesome caliper disc brake but no manufacturer offered a servo brake that would match their Japanese servo drive (metric) and U.S. made gear reducer (imperial). Mach III's design team saved the OEM the expense of modifying the machine design by offering a c-face, spring applied brake to fit between these two components.
Mach III's ability to manufacture custom tailored products quickly and economically is unmatched in the industry. There are no minimum order quantities for custom designs and delivery times average only one week longer than catalog products. Below are just a few examples of the needs Mach III can accommodate:
- Length and diameter restrictions
- Special pulley, sprocket or sheave specifications
- Food Handling, wash down and corrosive environments
- NEMA frame and custom c-face configurations
- Foot bracket mounting
- Imperial to metric component coupling
- Keyless Shaft/Hub Locking Devices
- Special flanges and adapters
We've manufacuted more than 2,000 custom designed products. Contact our engineering department today to get started on a custom design solution for your application.