Product Announcement from Madison Company
R1 General-Purpose Relay
Madison Company offers a full range of relays for custom applications. Their engineers are available to review customers' specifications and suggest the proper relays for their applications.
This DPDT relay device provides electrical isolation for all Madison single-point switches. Relay coils are available for 110 VAC, 220 VAC or 12 VDC applications. The isolated output contacts can be used to switch a wide variety of voltages. The peak power of the device being controlled should not exceed the rated load. The relay can be used for solenoid valves, pumps and alarm applications that do not exceed the listed ratings.
- 30A DPST-NO and DPDT switching capabilities
- Control processor loads to 3.5 tons, 25.3 FLA, 110 LRA
- Extended life:
> 300,000 operations @ 30A, 240 VAC (DC coil)
> 100,000 operations @ 30A, 240 VAC (AC coil)
- Meets UL873, UL508 and VDE 8mm spacing requirements
- UL Class F construction; UL approved for 600 VAC switching
- Conforms to VDE 0435, 0631 & 0700
- Screw terminal version available