AmarE Stirred Autoclaves, High Pressure Reactors..
Product Announcement from Magna-Safe International, Inc.
Autoclave Applications: It is used for reactions like Alkylation, Amination, Bromination, Carboxylation, Catalytic reduction, Chlorination, Dehydrogenation, Esterification, Ethoxylation, Halogenation, Hydrogenation, Methylation, Nitration, Oxidation, Ozonization, Polymerization, Sulphonation etc. at high pressure, vacuum & temperature.
- To invent new chemicals
- To produce chemicals in small quantity in batch or continuous mode
- For pilot plant purpose
- For quality control & process improvements
- To study reaction parameters
- For heterogeneous mixing
- To carry out catalytic reactions
- To carry out exothermic or endothermic reactions
- For corrosion studies
- For reaction calorimetry
- For Supercritical CO, solvent extraction system
- For Hydrogen disbondingtest etc.
In R&D centers, pilot plants & manufacturing facilities of fine & speciality chemicals, bulk drug (API) pharmaceuticals, dyes, intermediates, paints, oils, agrochemical, petrochemicals, petroleum etc. Industries & also in chemical engineering colleges / research institutes / defense organizations where high pressure reactions are carried out.
Magna-Safe International, Inc. serves the Chemical and Sanitary Industries