Indicating Plug Gages 844 D
Product Announcement from Mahr Federal Inc.
- For the rapid testing of diameter, roundness and conicity of bores.
- Especially suitable for testing batches with tight tolerances.
- No rocking in the bore is required to determine the reversal point.
- Therefore ideal for use in conjunction with a digital indicating instrument and for subsequent processing of measured values.
- Measuring head has a hardened, hard chromiumplated guide cylinder and carbide-tipped anvils.
- The carbide expanding pin transfers radial movement to indicating instrument.
- Constant measuring force as a result of built-in spring, thus eliminating user influence.
- Measuring head, holder, depth extension, right angle attachments and depth stops are part of an extensive modular system.
Please click on the links for more information or request a quote today!
You have successfully added from to your part list.