Product Announcement from Mahr Federal Inc.
Table plate is made of fine grained black granite (greenstone) which is extremely hard and stable. Ideal for scribing and marking workpieces, additionally they can be used to measure heights and distances.
- The height and scribing instrument Digimar M 814 G is ideal for measuring heights, center distances between bores, surfaces and width of ledges, it can also be used for both marking and scribing of parts.
- With table plate made of fine grained black granite (greenstone) of great hardness and form stability. Table surface 300 mm x 200 mm (11.81 in x 7.87 in).
- Can be quickly and simply converted into a M 814 N version.
- High accuracy
- Incremental inductive measuring system
- Measuring head with an ball bush guide
- Resistance free measuring system
- Large, easy to read digital display
- Measuring system and display unit are incorporated in the measuring head
- Easy to operate due to the hand crank on the side of the measuring head, thus making height adjustment simple
- Constant measuring force; acting upwards or downwards as required
- Measuring head can be locked in position, ideal for scribing tasks
- With fine adjustment
- Data transmission via Opto RS232C interface
- Digital Preset
- Zero setting in any position
- MAX, MIN and MAX-MIN functions
- Enter tolerance limit for 1 characteristic
- Switch between mm/inch
- Mains independent due to being battery operated
- Universal application due to a broad range of accessories
Ideal for measuring:
- Center distances between bores and surfaces, widths of
ledges, plus marking and scribing of work pieces
Please click on the links for more information or request a quote today!