Product Announcement from Mahr Federal Inc.
The most widely used gages for checking medium tolerance dimensions on patterns, castings, forgings, dies, sheet metal.
- The most widely used gages for checking medium tolerance dimensions on patterns, castings, forgings, dies, sheet metal.
- Generous clearance on jaws reaches over non-measured part protrusions for easy access to areas where thickness must meet critical dimensional specs.
- Retraction lever is conveniently located for one-hand operation.
- .02mm or .1mm/ .01", .001", or 1/64" grads. available.
- Continuous reading dials with revolution counters normally provided.
- Cylindrical radius steel contact tips normally furnished.
Series 49P and 149P Caliper Gages have many design possibilities. Specially shaped arms of various lengths can be designed to reach inaccessible spots or get around obstructions to make measurements possible which might otherwise go unchecked. For alternate contact shapes or materials, alternate capacities and gaging depths, and special designs to meet your application contact Mahr Federal Technical Assistance.
Please click on the links for more information or request a quote today!