Self-Centering Dial Bore Gages 844 K
Product Announcement from Mahr Federal Inc.
- Measuring the diameter, roundness and conicity of bores
- Spring-loaded halves of measuring probe are split via expanding pin with precision-lapped taper. This movement is transferred to indicating instrument
- Maximum wear-resistance due to hard chrome plating. From 4 mm alternatively with carbide tipped available on request
- Highly versatile, each gage covers a large range. Within the respective limits, quickly and easily adjustable to any size and any type of measuring application
- Measuring probe, holder, depth extensions, right-angle attachments and depth stops are part of an extensive modular system
- Constant measuring force as a result of built-in spring thus eliminating user influencete
Please click on the links for more information or request a quote today!