Product Announcement from Marley Engineered Products
- Snow melting for waiting areas and entryways, stairs, parking lots, driveways and loading docks, smoking areas.
- Available with Stainless Steel or Painted Steel enclosure.
- Two or three element design.
- Painted or Stainless Steel enclosure.
- Heavy gauge bright anodized aluminum reflectors (Optional - gold anodized), offer a wide selection of beam patterns.
- Easy one person installation - attach upper mounting support to ceiling or optional wall bracket, rough in wiring , hang heater by tabs to complete wiring, swing heater into place to complete installation.
- Type VRP - 20 gauge galvanized steel enclosure and heater support / wiring compartment painted in a Statuary Bronze powder coat finish.
- Type VRS - Type 304, brush finished, 20 gauge, stainless steel enclosure and heater support / wiring compartment for applications requiring additional corrosion resistance.
- METAL SHEATH, QUARTZ TUBE or QUARTZ LAMP ELEMENTS - used interchangeably provide the flexibility necessary for multiple application projects.
- METAL SHEATHED ELEMENTS - used indoors, or outdoors protected from the wind, in areas where physical abuse is a problem.
You have successfully added from to your part list.