Product Announcement from Marley Engineered Products
- Heating element is heavy duty non-glowinng steel fins brazed to steel sheathed tubular elements in a grid pattern that covers the entire discharge area.
- Built-in fan delay operates when unit is turned off after heating to prolong element life.
- Built-in power disconnect switch for added safety during maintenance
- 5/2 day electronic programmable built-in thermostat adaptable to fit any life style while providing energy savings and precise temperature performance.
- Easy to use LED touch screen operation.
- Convenient remote control included.
- Contemporary, clean design with night light feature complements any decor.
- Designed for easy installation. Heater is mounted prior to wiring. Both hands are free to make field connections in roomy compartment.
- This heater is designed for installation in 2 x 4 or larger wall sections
- The heater may be wired with standard building wire (60°C). Refer to specification chart for correct supply voltage and wire size.
You have successfully added from to your part list.