Product Announcement from Maxon - A Honeywell Company
SMARTFIRE™ Combustion Systems are a turnkey, mass flow air / fuel ratio control system for use with MAXON's natural gas and oxygen fired industrial burners. SMARTFIRE™ maintains fuel efficiency over the entire operating range of the burner by providing precise electronic control of air and fuel flow to the burner. This combustion equipment automatically compensates for changes in combustion or process conditions with full cross-limited ratio control which maximizes burner performance and ensures a highly repeatable heat source.
SMARTFIRE™ combustion systems provide real-time information about combustion and process system performance, as well as optional data logging and remote monitoring. In most cases, reduced fuel bills, emissions compliance, and maximized uptime on critical industrial heating equipment can all be contributed to the installation of the SMARTFIRE™.
• Precise electronic control of air and fuel flow to the burner to maximize efficiency and minimize emissions simultaneously
• Maintain emissions or fuel efficiency over the entire operating range of the burner, not just at one burner set point
• Automatically compensates for changes in combustion or process conditions with full cross-limited ratio control, maximizing burner performance and ensuring a highly repeatable heat source
• Plug 'n Play, turnkey system for easy installation and set-up
• Integrates easily with all burner management systems, reducing engineering costs in retrofit applications
Advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting provide real-time information about combustion and process system performance
• Optional remote monitoring gateway reduces process downtime by providing immediate off-site technical support over a standard phone line
• Rugged industrial design includes NEMA 4X enclosures, high torque actuators, and all-digital field device communications, ensuring reliable operation in harsh environments
• Redundant system safety checks built into intelligent components, significantly reducing the risks associated with combustion system commissioning and maintenance neglect
• FM and CSA approved
• Meets requirements for European Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Low Voltage Directives
TO SEE A BULLETIN WITH DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS ON SMARTFIRETM, USE THE PRODUCT DETAILS WEB LINK ON THE RIGHT, OR E MAIL US WITH YOUR INQUIRIES