Product Announcement from Meggitt Sensing Systems - Wilcoxon Research
Meggitt Sensing - Wilcoxon Research vibration sensors are Smaller, lighter, and higher temperature with more options… for less! Side exit 4-20 mA vibration sensors are new and improved and better than ever.
The new PCC421 and PCC423 series of 4-20 mA side exit vibration sensors are:
- Lowest profile on the market at barely over an inch tall (1.01 inches, 26 mm)
- Lightweight, just 145 grams
- Rated to 221° F (105° C), the highest max operating temperature of any side exit 4-20 mA sensor
- Competitively priced and less expensive than previous versions
- An accelerometer and vibration transmitter in one industrial housing
And they are completely customizable to your application:
- Acceleration or velocity output
- Root-mean-square or peak detection
- Selectable full scale: 5, 10 and 20 g, or 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 and 5.0 ips
- Connector options include MIL-C-5015-style or M12 connector, exclusively available on Meggitt Sensing Systems 4-20 mA sensors, or integral cable (general purpose or high temp)
- Mounting options: 1/4-28 or M6 captive screw (standard when the M12 connector is ordered)
Meggitt's popular Wilcoxon Research 4-20 mA vibration sensors output a loop powered signal accepted by most process control systems such as a PLC, DCS, or SCADA system. Trending the overall vibration levels allows reliability professionals to prioritize maintenance and increase uptime without requiring vibration expertise!