Product Announcement from Meggitt Sensing Systems - Wilcoxon Research
M12-style vibration sensors
Meggitt Sensing Systems has three Wilcoxon Research accelerometers plus mating cable assemblies with M12 connectors, an established sensor connector that is used throughout the world and is common in the process industries
New accelerometer models:
- 786A-M12 100 mV/g +5%, top exit, metric M8 stud mounted (1/4-28 and M6 options available)
- 787AM8-M12: 100 mV/g +5%, side exit, metric M8 bolt mounted
- 787BM8-M12: 100 mV/g +10%, side exit, metric M8 bolt mounted
Compatible connector-cable assemblies
- Choose high temperature or molded assemblies
> Molded connector-cable assemblies are IP68-rated, suitable for environments up to 90° C (194° F). The model RM12-J10 cable assembly is stripped and tinned on the opposite end and is available in standard lengths of 10, 16, 32, 64 feet.
> High-temperature connector-cable assemblies are IP67-rated and, at 125° C (257° F), these are the highest temperature M12 connector-cable assemblies for accelerometers on the market! The RM12HT-J10 and RM12HT-J9T2A models come standard with a blunt cut on the opposite end and are available in custom lengths.
- Twisted pair cables with Teflon® or industrial-grade Enviroprene jacket
- All cables have a braided shield for signal integrity
- The assembly connectors have 5 sockets and are compatible with both 4-pin and 5-pin M12 sensor connectors
- Broad selection of other connector options or wire terminations