Product Announcement from Melin Tool Company
- Over 180 standard sizes!
- High Performance, chatter free machining enables maximum metal removal rates
- Designed for heavy roughing cuts in Titanium, Stainless Steel and all other ferrous materials up to 50 HRc
- Enables higher spindle speed and heavier chip loads
- Eccentric relief on the cutting edge provides enhanced edge strength and smoother cutting action
- Available in stub, standard, and long lengths; also reduced neck and extended no neck styles
- Available with square end and various corner radius sizes
- nACo coated to maximize tool life
- 3/8" diameter and larger can be ordered with a shank flat
- Made from premium submicron grain carbide
- Tolerance +.000/-.002
- Extended neck style provide a short length of cut and a reinforced neck. This provides maximum rigidity in long reach applications and enables an increase of up to 50% in feed rates over long flute tools.
- For applications requiring special reach lengths, our no neck style end mills are available.
- For large diameter work (sizes 3/8 to 1-1/4 DIA), our variable helix geometry is available as a standard, made from powdered metal (Series VHPM).
- End Mill Reconditioning Services also available for these tools.
You have successfully added from to your part list.