Trouble with Power Quality & Utility Fees?
Product Announcement from Mesta Electronics, Inc.
Extend the life of plant equipment. Avoid punitive utility fees. Mesta DPM™ (Digital Power Manager) a true Active Harmonic Filter dramatically reduces harmonic distortion caused by non-linear loads. A single DPM™ can correct for multiple plant loads, provide instantaneous harmonic correction, near unity power factor, and facilitate IEEE 519-1992 compliance
Mesta DPM™ Digital Power Manager Active Harmonic Filter reduces harmonic distortion to less than 5%,while balancing the power and improving the power factor to the plant utility grid.
- Actively Eliminates Harmonic Distortion
- Improves Power Factor to near Unity
- Balances Three Phase Line Current from the Utility
- Advanced control provides instantaneous response to load changes and superior system stability·
- Built in Power Analyzer for monitoring system performance
- Units can be paralleled for higher current applications
- UL and CUL Listed
- Reduces harmonic distortion to the levels needed for IEEE 519-1992 compliance
- Does not require a detailed engineering study for proper sizing and application of the filter
- Instantaneous response eliminates the probability of high transient harmonics during sudden load changes
- Reduces utility costs by eliminating harmonics and increasing the power factor to near unity
- Prevents overheating and extends operational life of plant equipment
- Balancing of three phase lines effectively increases usable system capacity
- System can correct harmonics for entire facilities or a single load