Convey-All/VTC Vibratory Tube Conveyors
Product Announcement from Metalfab, Inc.
Metalfab Convey-All/VTC Vibratory Tube Conveyors provide a way to convey high rates of difficult flowing or friable dry solids materials. Conveyors are available in 4 to 10 ft. lengths and nominally convey up to 400 cu. ft./hr. Engineered with only two moving parts, vibrators and isolators, the conveyors are economical to use, easy to clean, and simple to maintain with virtually no process downtime.
- Rugged, Flexible Design provides long life and versatility to accommodate other Metalfab upstream and downstream equipment such as bin activators, bulk bag unloaders, Posibins™, feeders, and hoppers
- Clamp-On Vibrating Tube can be easily removed or replaced for use with other materials
- Only Two Moving Parts make the conveyor economical to operate and easy to maintain with virtually no process downtime
- Choice of Top or Bottom Mounted Conveyor and/or Drive provides maximum installation flexibility
- Four Point Suspension System isolates energy to the conveyor resulting in high conveying rates with low power consumption
- Easily Accessible Cleanout Ports provide quick and easy cleanout of the conveyor
- Quiet Dust-Free Operation meets OSHA decibel requirements and minimizes housekeeping
- Optional SS Wetted Part Sanitary and Pressurized Designs allow flexibility to meet a wide range of applications
- Handles powders, pellets, flakes, and other dry solids
- Nine models in 4 to 10 ft. lengths
- 6˝ to 10˝ diameter tubes convey from 110 to 400 cu. ft./hr.
- Ruggedly built for continuous, long lasting operation