Agilent N6700 Modular Power System Family
Product Announcement from MetricTest
Agilent N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System
If you need to deliver multiple channels of high power to your DUT, your job just got easier with the introduction of seven new highpower modules for the Agilent N6700 modular power system. The new modules expand your ability to customize the N6700 modular power system to meet your exact needs, even if you want to perform voltage and current measurements down to very low currents.
With four mainframes and over 30 DC power modules to choose from, you can customize the N6700 to meet the exact demands of your electronic device-from basic to precision, from 50 W to 1200 W. Get advanced features like built-in, scope-like digitizing measurements and power arbitrary waveform generation. No other power supply vendor comes close to matching the flexibility and capabilities of the N6700 modular power system family.
Key Features and Specifications
- A choice of four powerful mainframes and over 30 DC power modules - the broadest choice in the industry
- Three performance levels - choose the exact capability necessary for the task
- Up to four modules per mainframe - create your unique multiple-output, integrated power system
- Up to 150 V, up to 50 A, up to 500 W per output
- GPIB, USB & LAN (LXI-C) all standard