Anritsu MS2690A Series Signal Analyzers
Product Announcement from Microlease Inc.
The Anritsu MS269xA Series Signal Analyzers are the very latest high performance signal analyzers for next-generation communication applications. The MS269xA Series Signal Analyzers base units include swept spectrum analysis, FFT signal analysis, and a precision digitizer function. Add options to incorporate a Signal Generator, and/or an RNC Simulator, to turn the instrument into a hassle free, plug and play, one box solution.
Key Features and Specifications
- Frequency coverage up to 26.5 GHz
- MS2690A - 50 Hz to 6 GHz Signal Analyzer
- MS2691A - 50 Hz to 13.5 GHz Signal Analyzer
- MS2692A - 50 Hz to 26.5 GHz Signal Analyzer
- Advanced architecture provides top-of-the-line RF performance
- Vector Signal Analysis function combines speed with reliable and stable RF performance
- High accuracy digitizer function captures RF signal without loss
- DL-MAP decode provided for mobile WiMAX measurement World Class Dynamic Range
World class dynamic range (displayed avg. noise level -155 dBm/Hz@2 GHz, TOI +22 dBm@2 GHz) reduces accessories required for spurious test system, and makes testing simple and low cost.
125 MHz Analysis Bandwidth
An optional 125 MHz Analysis Bandwidth supports evaluation of 4G transmissions that require bandwidth over 100 MHz.
Excellent Accuracy of Level and Modulation Analysis up to 6 GHz (with built-in calibrated signal source)
A high-performance built-in vector signal generator (option) covers frequencies up to 6 GHz with 125 MHz RF variable bandwidth and excellent ACLR performance.
High-Speed Modulation Analysis
Employing advanced FFT techniques and a high-speed CPU, the MS269xA Series Signal Analyzers make quick work of measuring current technologies whether they are based on TDMA, FDMA, CDMA, or OFDM.
High-Speed External Interface
High-speed remote control and external data transmission is supported by the Gigabit Ethernet, GPIB and USB 2.0 interfaces included on every chassis.
The MS269xA Series Signal Analyzers feature automatic measurement of mobile WiMAX signals. By analyzing DL-MAP, WiMAX signals can be measured without setting up extensive parameters describing the signal before it is received!