Product Announcement from MetricTest
To keep up in today's rapidly evolving wireless communications market, you need tools that enable you to efficiently maintain legacy networks in addition to the new 3G and 4G networks now being installed. And with rate of market expansion, you're being required to service more base stations than ever before. This means completing sweeps quickly, performing calibrations instantly, and implementing fast trace naming while in the field.
The Anritsu Site Master does all this while delivering the ease of use, rich functionality, and best-in-class price/performance you've come to expect from Anritsu. Designed to handle the most punishing field conditions, the Site Master Cable and Antenna Analyzer, now in its eighth generation, dramatically enhances your productivity and transforms the traditional fix-after-failure maintenance model to one that identifies and fixes problems before major failures occur.
Key Features and Specifications
- Measurements: Return Loss, VSWR, Cable Loss, Distance-To-Fault, Spectrum
- High Accuracy Power Meter, GPS
- OTN up to 43Gbps (OTU-3)
- Field-proven design: Four-hour battery life, rugged, compact, lightweight
- USB connectivity, built-in Touchscreen keyboard
- Intuitive menu-driven user interface