Anritsu Spectrum Master HH Spectrum Analyzer
Product Announcement from Microlease Inc.
The Anritsu Spectrum Master is the most powerful handheld spectrum analyzer developed. The Spectrum Master is a small and easy to use portable spectrum analyzer with unprecedented measurement capability for applications in a wide frequency range from 9 kHz up to 7.1 GHz. It offers the fastest and broadest sweep times 10us (zero span) to 600 seconds and the highest input power capability to +43 dBm. Designed to conduct highly accurate analysis on the new wave of wireless signals, including 802.11a, 3G, ultra-wideband, and WiMAX. Weighing in at less than 7 pounds (MS2721B) and 4.9 pounds (MS2711D), this rugged, environmentally hardened unit at home on the engineering bench and in the field.
Key Features and Specifications
- Over the Air Spectrum Monitoring
- Over the Air Interference Analysis
Free Application Notes!
- Fundamentals of Interference in Wireless Networks
- Direction Finding Application Note
- Advanced Spectrum Analyzer Marker Measurements
- Using Advanced Limit Line Features
- Using Anritsu's Spectrum Master™ and Economy Bench Spectrum Analyzers to Measure SSB Noise and Jitter
- Power Measurements Application Note
- Practical Tips on WCDMA Measurements Application Note
- Broadcast Measurements with with MS2721B, MS2723B and MS2724B