Product Announcement from Mettler-Toledo Process Analytics
METTLER TOLEDO's extensive offering in conductivity is completed with the InPro7100, a reliable and versatile conductivity sensor for easy integration into your process. The InPro7100 is particularly adequate for applications in the chemical industry, food & beverage, CIP & pulp & paper.
The shaft material PEEK offers high resistivity against aggressive solutions and is particularly suitable in processes with frequent SIP / CIP cycles. The sensor is available with 1.4435, Hastelloy C22 and Titanium pins. The wide measurement range from 0.02 – 500mS/ cm makes it a valuable solution for a wide range of applications.
Features and Benefits
- The InPro7100 is compatible with a wide choice of static (InFit and InDip series) and retractable (InTrac series) housings. No process adaption is impossible.
WideRange™ technology Saving costs and increasing measurement accuracy
- WideRange™ technology keeps the sensor design small and easy to install. That allows installation in pipes with small diameters (DN50).
Fast response time
- The InPro7100´s response time allows quick detection of process changes, leading to better process control. Benefits are:
- Increased yield
- High product quality
- Cost saving in the production process.
Easy process integration
- The compact design of the InPro7100 makes it compatible with the wide choice of INGOLD housings, opening a wide range of integration options.