Product Announcement from Mettler-Toledo Process Analytics
The M400 transmitter series features advanced ISM technology and covers pH /ORP, pH ISFET, oxygen, carbon dioxide, and conductivity - inductive as well as 2-E and 4-E - measurements . Thanks to the mixed-mode input functionality, the M400 accepts any conventional (analog) or ISM sensor of your choice. Combined with its multi-parameter capabilities, the M400 is the state-of-the-art transmitter for your most demanding applications.
The M400 is a single-channel, multi-parameter unit. The same unit can handle different parameters such as pH/ORP, pH ISFET, oxygen, carbon dioxide or conductivity - inductive as well as 2-E and 4-E - , depending on the type you choose.
Features and Benefits
Advanced ISM for low cost of ownership and higher reliability
- Keep your process under control with real-time status information from the sensor for true predictive maintenance.
- The Dynamic Lifetime Indicator (DLI) tells you when the sensor needs to be replaced.
- Only calibrate when necessary: The Adaptive Calibration Timer (ACT) monitors the time to next calibration.
Versatility thanks to mixed-mode input
- The M400 can input either any analog or innovative ISM sensor. You decide which sensor type is best suited for each application.
Minimized maintenance costs
- The Plug and Measure™ feature allows measurement readiness within seconds.
- Simplified commissioning minimizes risk of installation problems.