XTP601 Oxygen Analyzer for Safe or Hazardous Areas
Product Announcement from Michell Instruments UK
A robust, linear and stable oxygen analyzer for measurements in gases such as hydrogen, nitrogen or air. The sensor is housed in a rugged casing, making it suitable for a wide range of applications. When the flame arrestors are fitted, the analyzer becomes explosion-proof and suitable for hazardous areas.
- Compact and rugged design with an EExd enclosure and isolated 4-20 mA output
ATEX, IECEx & cCSAus Hazardous Area certified
- Touch-screen display allows calibration or adjustment without the need for a hot works permit
- Excellent accuracy of better than 1% FS
- Zero span stability better than 0.25% of span per month
- Increased protection against contamination due to cell design
- Low cost of ownership due to minimal maintenance
- Ranges available: 0-1% up to 0-25% & 80 or 90-100%
Click here for technical specifications, applications info, and more!