Product Announcement from Micro-Epsilon
The Micro Epsilon ILD1402 is a laser optical displacement and position sensors with a CMOS imaging device. This displacement sensors measures from various distances to the target with a tiny beam spot, which enables measurements against the smallest parts. Due to the large stand off, measurements against critical surfaces such as hot surfaces are possible. The non-contact principle allows complete wear free precision measurement. Since there is no physical contact with the target, neither the measurement nor the specimen are effected by the reading.
The laser triangulation principle is ideal for any high speed measurement task which requires extremely high accuracy and resolution. With its true real time capability this sensor is able to profile and track fast moving objects and measure accurately in high dynamic applications.
The new 1402 delivers a new level of performance specifications in its class:
- Ranges: 5,10,20,50,100,200,250 and 600mm
- Resolution: 14bit
- Accuracy: < 0.18% FSO
- Real time measurement up to 1500 readings per second
- Analog and digital output
- available in IP69K food grade
Additional features and intelligence has been added to the ILD1402 model, to out perform any competitive unit. Download our Application Guide.
- Compact design with integrated electronics
- Adjustable measuring rate / programmable exposure
- Trigger input
- Improved 14 bit RTSC at 1500Hz
- Intelligent image analysis (Peak & threshold selection)
- Analog scaling with easy tech-in
- Up to 800mm distance
This sensor comes with free set up and acquisition software and a comprehensive SDK (software development kit).
Download Laser Triangulation Displacement Sensors Catalog now!
Get the Latest Flash player.