Product Announcement from Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
MQC calibrates precision calibration weights to all ASTM and OIML specifications / requirements / recommendations.
The true value of a general-purpose weight slowly drifts as the body and paint wear and the adjusting material oxidizes. When the difference from the nominal specified value approaches the maintenance limit, adjustment will be required. Let MQC calibrate, repair and certify your weights.
All weight calibrations are performed in our environmentally controlled laboratories (both temperature and humidity are closely monitored 68°F with relative humidity not to exceed 40%) to give the highest degree of measurement uncertainty. Preparation of your precision measurement test equipment is just as important as the calibration. Weights are thoroughly cleaned and inspected and allowed typically 24 to 72 hours to stabilize the temperature (thermal equilibrium) of the instrument. Preparation varies and is equipment specific.
Each calibration / repair / new equipment sale / used equipment sale comes with certificate traceable to N.I.S.T and includes:
- Barcode & Instrument I.D.
- Full Data (Before / After) Calibration and/or Repair
- Condition Received / Condition Returned / Reason for Service
- Description of Item incl. Model & Serial No.
- Measuring Range
- Procedure Used
- Calibrating Tech
- Temperature & Humidity
- Calibration Standards Employed
- Numbers Traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Dual Signatures (Tech and Approval Signature)
- Certificate Number
- Purchase Order
- Calibration Date / Next Cal Date
- Recall / Cycle
- Repair / Adjustment Note (when applicable)
- A2LA Accreditation Logo (upon request)
- Uncertainty (upon request)
Whether you have Primary Standards, Secondary Standards or Working Standards, MQC is one of the few Metrology Laboratories that has the ability to calibrate your precision measurement test equipment in each of its service line disciplines.Turnaround time is 5 business days with expedite service available.
On-site Calibration Services Available
- Minimal down time lets you focus on maximizing value
- No shipping of delicate and costly instruments
- Increase productivity
- Expedite on-site service available
Proprietary Calibration Software Gives our Customers 24/7 Access
- 24/7 Access to Certificates
- 24/7 Access to Equipment Lists
- 24/7 Access to Recall Reports
- 24/7 Access to Calibration Data on your Equipment
MQC can not only help its customers create an accurate comprehensive recall list but also notifies its customers monthly on equipment past due, equipment due in the next 30 days and equipment due the following month to put you in complete control to better manage your precision measurement test equipment, ensure 100% conformity and minimize costly downtime. All this information is also available at your fingertips by simply accessing our web portal and entering your customer number and password.
Why Micro Quality Calibration?
- Accredited to the highest standards
- Leading State-of-the-art equipment
- Environmentally controlled multi-laboratory facility
- In-house and onsite calibration services available
- Proprietary calibration software gives customers 24/7 access to certificates, equipment lists, recall reports, calibration data, and more
- Each calibration / repair comes with certificate traceable to N.I.S.T, calibration data, standards used, and barcode for inventory tracking
- Ability to repair any instrument we calibrate to the component level and certify to Manufacturer, Federal, Military and Industrial specifications
- No subcontracting to 3rd parties
- OEM Trained Technicians
- Fast 5 business day turnaround time (expedite services available)
- Free pick-up and delivery with shipments of seven (7) items or more (regionally)
- Rest assured your valuable precision measurement test equipment will be packaged, picked-up, delivered, and shipped with care
- Global shipping
- Sales of over 160 lines of new / used precision measurement equipment (sale items are calibrated at no charge)
- Ability to calibrate Primary, Secondary and Working Standards in each category
- Technical Support Available
- Small Women Owned Business (matches both Federal and by State Guidelines)
When Quality and Precision Matter we are the only choice.
We represent over 160 lines of precision measurement equipment. Don’t forget to ask us about our used precision measurement test equipment product offering. Please visit our Sales Tab for a listing.