Product Announcement from Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
Micro Quality Calibration ("MQC") is at the forefront of the Metrology industry with a service offering and capabilities unmatched among its peers. Our A2LA ISO/IEC 17025-2005 accreditation mandates us to uphold the highest level of quality assurance, documentation, and accuracy so that you can rest assured your equipment will be serviced to the highest quality disciplines while our staff provides exceptional service and keeps you updated on your equipment.
Our Pressure and Vacuum Lab is capable of handling the most demanding operating ranges. MQC offers a wide variety of service offerings to meet any needs its customers may have, such as mV/V report data when performing pressure sensor or torque sensor calibration services or even programming services for any strain gage indicator. Ask a knowledgeable MQC representative for a complete listing of all services offered. From calibration, adjustment or repairs, MQC is your one-stop shop.
Capabilities: Pressure Gauge Calibration
- Operating range is 0-40,000 PSI with accuracies to .0001%
- Extended range from 2,000-72,000 PSI.
|Altitude Gauges||-1,000 to 100,000ft||0.05% - 1.00%|
|Dead Weight Tester (Hydraulic)||Up to 10,000PSI||0.001%|
|Gram Gauges||Varies||Depends on range|
|Mercury Manometers||0 - 60in-Hg||0.10%|
|Water Manometers||0 - 60in-H
|Pressure Calibrators / Controllers||0 - 10,000PSI||0.001%|
|Absolute Pressure Gauges||0 - 72,500PSI||0.05%|
|Compound Pressure Gauges||30PSI - 0PSI & 0PSI - 72,500PSI||0.05%|
|Differential Pressure Gauges||0 - 1,000PSID||0.05%|
|Magnahelic Pressure Gauges||0 - 150in/H
|Pressure Gauges||0 - 72,500PSI||0.05%|
|Absolute Pressure Transducer||0 - 72,500PSI||0.01%|
|Pressure Transducers||0 - 72,500PSI||+/- 0.01%|
|Differential Pressure Transmitter||0 - 72,500PSI||0.01%|
|Pressure Transmitters||0 - 72,500PSI||0.01%|
|* If not on the list, please
Capabilities: Vacuum Gauge Calibration
- Operating range 1X10-13th
|Hi Vacuum Gauges||1x10
|Vacuum Gauges||0 - 30in Hg||+/- 0.05%|
|Vacuum Transducers||0 - 30in Hg||0.05%|
|* If not on the list, please
Our Electrical Laboratory not only uses the most advanced state-of-the-art equipment but is also environmentally controlled (both temperature and humidity are closely monitored 70°F with relative humidity not to exceed 40%) to give the highest degree of measurement uncertainty. Preparation of your precision measurement test equipment is just as important as the calibration. Preparation varies and is equipment specific.
Each calibration / repair / new equipment sale / used equipment sale comes with certificate traceable to N.I.S.T and includes:
- Barcode & Instrument I.D.
- Full Data (Before / After) Calibration and/or Repair
- Condition Received / Condition Returned / Reason for Service
- Description of Item incl. Model & Serial No.
- Measuring Range
- Procedure Used
- Calibrating Tech
- Temperature & Humidity
- Calibration Standards Employed
- Numbers Traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Dual Signatures (Tech and Approval Signature)
- Certificate Number
- Purchase Order
- Calibration Date / Next Cal Date
- Recall / Cycle
- Repair / Adjustment Note (when applicable)
- A2LA Accreditation Logo (upon request)
- Uncertainty (upon request)
Whether you have Primary Standards, Secondary Standards or Working Standards, MQC is one of the few Metrology Laboratories that has the ability to calibrate your precision measurement test equipment in each of its service line disciplines.Turnaround time is 5 business days with expedite service available.
On-site Calibration Services Available
- Minimal down time lets you focus on maximizing value
- No shipping of delicate and costly instruments
- Increase productivity
- Expedite on-site service available
Proprietary Calibration Software Gives our Customers 24/7 Access
- 24/7 Access to Certificates
- 24/7 Access to Equipment Lists
- 24/7 Access to Recall Reports
- 24/7 Access to Calibration Data on your Equipment
MQC can not only help its customers create an accurate comprehensive recall list but also notifies its customers monthly on equipment past due, equipment due in the next 30 days and equipment due the following month to put you in complete control to better manage your precision measurement test equipment, ensure 100% conformity and minimize costly downtime. All this information is also available at your fingertips by simply accessing our web portal and entering your customer number and password.
Why Micro Quality Calibration?
- Accredited to the highest standards
- Leading State-of-the-art equipment
- Environmentally controlled multi-laboratory facility
- In-house and onsite calibration services available
- Proprietary calibration software gives customers 24/7 access to certificates, equipment lists, recall reports, calibration data, and more
- Each calibration / repair comes with certificate traceable to N.I.S.T, calibration data, standards used, and barcode for inventory tracking
- Ability to repair any instrument we calibrate to the component level and certify to Manufacturer, Federal, Military and Industrial specifications
- No subcontracting to 3rd parties
- OEM Trained Technicians
- Fast 5 business day turnaround time (expedite services available)
- Free pick-up and delivery with shipments of seven (7) items or more (regionally)
- Rest assured your valuable precision measurement test equipment will be packaged, picked-up, delivered, and shipped with care
- Global shipping
- Sales of over 160 lines of new / used precision measurement equipment (sale items are calibrated at no charge)
- Ability to calibrate Primary, Secondary and Working Standards in each category
- Technical Support Available
- Small Women Owned Business (matches both Federal and by State Guidelines)
When Quality and Precision Matter we are the only choice.
We represent over 160 lines of precision measurement equipment. Don’t forget to ask us about our used precision measurement test equipment product offering. Please visit our Sales Tab for a listing.