Product Announcement from Microchip Technology, Inc.
The PIC24F families incorporate USB-OTG, to act as a USB Device or Host, a Charge Time Measurement Unit (CTMU) that allows precision time measurement, capacitive measurement for mTouch™ applications and an integrated graphics controller to implement a graphical display interface.
- 16 MIPS performance at 3.3V
- XLP Technology for Sleep current at low as 20 nA
- 2.0V to 3.6V operation
- Highly integrated peripherals for motor control, graphics displays, USB-OTG and capacitive touch implementation
- One (8-bit) file select register
- Multiple product options and easy migration
- Smallest form factors available