Lossnay Energy Recovery Ventilators
Product Announcement from Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating
Mitsubishi Electric has responded to the growing need for total, integrated management of building HVAC and indoor air quality by making it easier to interlock and control Lossnay® energy recovery ventilators with their air-conditioning systems.
Improved sound attenuation makes Lossnay units quiet enough for places where silence is a must such as meeting rooms and libraries.
A free-cooling function is standard to help reduce costs and boost efficiency. The integrated bypass damper design makes installation and system management quick and efficient.
Lossnay nergy Recovery Ventilators
- Maintain an adequate supply of outside ventilation air while reducing energy costs.
- Reduce extremes in humidity that can encourage mold growth.
- Remove dangerous gases, bacteria, and other airborne impurities from conditioned spaces.
- Full enthalpy heat exchange with minimal moving parts in the heat recovery process: No wheels to stop turning so outside air is always preconditioned and available.
- Temperature energy recovery efficiencies up to 75% heating.
- Enthalpy recovery efficiencies as high as 69% heating and 53% cooling.
- Improved sound attenuation makes Lossnay® units quiet enough for places where silence is a must, such as meeting rooms and libraries.
- Available with up to .50" external static pressure.
- Can be integrated into CITY MULTI Controls Network.