Product Announcement from Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating
Slim, wall-mounted indoor units provide zone comfort control. INVERTER-driven compressors and electronic LEV's provide higher efficiency with controlled power usage. The outdoor unit powers the indoor unit, and should a power outage occur, the system is automatically restored when power returns.
Ideal for applications such as bedrooms, home offices, living rooms, dining rooms, bonus rooms, basements, kitchens, offices, kiosks, guard houses, and more. Rated capacities range from 9,000 to 18,000 Btu/h.
- Complete individual Zone/Room control for exceptional comfort
- Premium, high efficiency performance allows maximum comfort with controlled capacity and power consumption
- SEER Values up to 26, HSPF up to 10.5 and EER up to 15.5
- INVERTER driven compressor and LEV provide high efficiency comfort while using only the energy needed to maintain maximum performance
- H2i - Hyper Heat Performance offers full capacity heating at 5°F (9 & 12kBTU) and 73% capacity at -13°F (18kBTU)
- Choice of fan speeds: Quiet, Low, Medium, High, and Super High; Auto fan speed control also included
- Advanced microprocessor technology and control
- Equipped with standard Wireless, IR, Handheld, Remote Controller also offers optional Wireless, RFI-RedLINK™, Full Function, Wall-mount, Remote Controller - MHK1 or Wired Full Function Wall-mount Remote Controller - PAR-21MA
- 9,000 and 12,000 BTU Systems offer i-See® Sensor Technology and Triple Filtration for total indoor comfort
- Hot-start technology - no cold air rush at start-up or re-start after defrost