Product Announcement from Monarch Instrument
The Nova-Strobe series represents the latest in portable stroboscope technology. Both the dax and dbx offer powerful features for both diagnostic inspection and speed measurements. Lightweight and bright with flash rates to 20,000 flashes per minute, these strobes are comfortable to hold and easy to operate.
The dbx battery operated stroboscope weighs only 1.9 lbs. (0.86 kg) and will run continuously for 2 hours on a single charge. A fast charger is included and the percentage charge remaining may be displayed. The unit is CE certified.
The dax AC powered stroboscope (115 or 230 Vac) is designed for continuous cool operation, and weighs only 1.5 lbs. (0.68 kg).
- Flash rates from 30 to 20,000 flashes per minute, adjustable in 0.1 step increments, the coarse/fine adjustment knob makes it quick and easy to set the exact flash rate you want. The all digital controlled microprocessor keeps readings rock steady
- dbx Kit, shown right, includes carry case and spare lamp
- Internal phase shifting allows the target to be jogged clockwise or counter clockwise in 5° increments
- Times 2 and divide by 2 push buttons allow easy checking for actual RPM, harmonics and allow stop motion far beyond the 20,000 fpm limit
- Store and recall up to 6 user selectable values. Last measurement memory, even with the power off
- Flash rate may be displayed in Flashes per Minute (FPM) or Flashes per Second (Hz)
- Individual input and output TTL jacks (1/8 inch phone) provides power to remote sensors and allows "daisy-chaining" of multiple strobes. A Tachometer mode allows accurate speed measurement up to 250,000 RPM using external sensors.
- NIST Certificate of Calibration included
Order this product now.