Product Announcement from Monarch Instrument
Monarch Instrument's Track-It™ AC Event Data Logger is a battery-powered stand-alone compact data logger that records up to 64,000 on/off cycles. Use the Track-It™ AC Event Logger to monitor cycle patterns of pumps, blowers and other electrical equipment powered by 120 or 240Vac. The unit is easily configured using the included Track-It™ Software. Simply plug the logger into an open USB port on your PC and the software automatically identifies the logger. Configure the unit to start and stop recording at a predetermined time and date or only when an alarm condition is sensed. The sample storage rate can be set from 1 sample every 2 seconds to 1 sample every 24 hours or can be set to store a sample at every event.
The on board data storage is non-volatile so data will not be lost in the event of a depleted battery. The Track-It™AC Event Logger can also be used to record ambient temperature along with on/off cycles. This can help diagnose heat vs. cycle time issues. Information displayed on the LCD is also user programmable and can be sequenced by pressing the logger button. The multicolor LED indicator notifies the user of alarms, or general activity.
Push button or program to start your record
- Up to 64,000 samples per channel
- Monitor cycle frequency and duration
- AC ON or OFF reporting
- 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Alarm set points
- Small compact size
- Integral USB interface (no custom cable!)
- Interactive software (included!)
- One year battery life (battery included!)
- Optional five year battery life
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Accurate internal clock (1 minute/year)
- Multiple user programmable displays
AC Motor efficiency studies
- Predictive maintenance
- Monitor lead/lag pump cycles
- AC motor run times
Order this product now.