Product Announcement from Monarch Instrument
The Track-It™ Rugged Temperature Data Logger is a submersible battery powered stand alone compact data logger that records up to 64,000 samples of temperature data. The wide temperature range and stainless steel IP68 packaging make it versatile and rugged enough for the more strenuous temperature logging applications. Moisture, corrosion, and force are prevented from affecting your measurements, as well as shallow submersion. The unit is easily configured using the included Track-It™ Software.
Simply connect the logger to an open USB port on your PC and the software automatically identifies the logger. Use the internal push button to start and stop recording and check status or configure the unit to start recording immediately, start and/or stop at a predetermined time and date, or only when an alarm condition is sensed. The sample storage rate can be set from 1 sample every 2 seconds to 1 sample every 24 hours. The on board data storage is non-volatile so data will not be lost in the event of a depleted battery.
- Push button or program to start recording
- Up to 64,000 samples per record
- Alarm set points
- Small compact size
- Integral USB interface (no custom cable!)
- Interactive software (included!)
- Three year battery life (battery included!)
- N.I.S.T. calibration (optional)
- Wide temperature range –40 to 257F/125C
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Accurate internal clock (1 minute/year)
- Projected time and date of full log
- Fast data retrieval
- Two seconds to 24 hours sample rate
- Oil and Gas
- Transportation/Cold Chain
Order this product now.