Product Announcement from Monarch Instrument
Monarch Instrument's Track-It™ RH/Temp Data Logger is a battery powered stand alone compact data logger that records up to 32,000 samples each of Relative Humidity and Temperature data. The unit is easily configured using the included Track-It™ Software. Simply plug the logger into an open USB port on your PC and the software automatically identifies the logger. Configure the unit to start and stop recording at a predetermined time and date or only when an alarm condition is sensed. The sample storage rate can be set from 1 sample every 2 seconds to 1 sample every 24 hours.
The on board data storage is non-volatile so data will not be lost in the event of a depleted battery. The Track-It™RH/Temp Logger can be ordered with or without an LCD display. Information displayed on the LCD is also user programmable and can be sequenced by pressing the logger button. Both models have a multicolored LED indicator to notify user of alarms or general activity. A splash proof protective cover protects the logger when in use.
- Push button to start recording immediately or program to start recording at a later time and date
- Up to 64,000 data samples per recording session
- Multiple alarm set points
- Compact Size
- Integral USB connector
- Powerful interactive Track-It Software package included
- 1 year or 5 year lithium battery options
- Wide temperature range 0 to 185 deg. F (0 to 85 deg. C)
- Full 0 to 100% humidity range
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Accurate internal clock (1 minute per year)
- Dewpoint calculation standard
- Multiple user programmable displays
- N.I.S.T. calibration available
- Computer Rooms
- Communications Equipment
- Bulk Dry Storage Monitoring
Order the product now.