Brushless DC Outside Rotor Motors
Product Announcement from Moog Components Group
Moog Components Groups' brushless DC motor capabilities provide solutions in a wide variety of applications. These motors are designed for use in high-speed, continuous operation applications, where they operate with low noise levels, low heat and high reliability. Electronic commutation ensures exceptionally long life and speed control over a broad range. Efficiencies of 80-90% are achievable. We can custom design these motors to meet your specific motor requirements. They are available as housed units and rotor / stator part sets.
- Operate over a wide range of speeds; not limited to AC frequency
- Extremely quiet operation with long life capability
- Precise, variable speed control
- Motor life is not limited to brush or commutator life
- Efficient operation without losses associated with brushes and commutation or armature induction
- Medical equipment (pumps, blowers, others)
- HVAC systems (air handling equipment)
- Industrial automation
- Office automation equipment
Click here to view models, features, benefits, and download data sheets.