Permanent Magnet DC Motors
Product Announcement from Moog Components Group
This complete line is available with integral feedback devices for closed-loop control. Optional pre-aligned encoders and rugged brushless resolvers provide accurate positioning. Integral tachometers are available. They are an economical and efficient choice for applications requiring velocity feedback. All feedback devices are pre-assembled, aligned and fully tested, with output requirements matched (even custom designed) to your application. They are ideal for sensing rotary speed and angular position where space is at a premium and low inertia is required.
- Continuous torques from 16 to 560 oz-in
- Peak torques from 125 to 3500 oz-in
- Lengths from 3.33 to 9 inches
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Carbon steel or stainless steel shafts
- Long-life, replaceable metal graphite brushes
- Totally enclosed, high strength, zinc-plated housings
- Silicon steel laminations
- Three available tachometer output voltages (7, 10 and 14 volts/Krpm) on C23 series
- Factory automation
- Medical equipment
- Computer and office equipment
- Machine tools
- Packaging machinery
Please click on the links to the right for more information or contact us today!
Moog Components Group is a premier technology company with innovative design and manufacturing capabilities in motion control and electronic components. Its standard and custom product solutions are used in industrial, commercial, medical, marine, aerospace and defense applications.