Product Announcement from Morningstar Corporation
The SunSaver MPPT with Mornignstar's innovative TrakStar MPPT technology is an advanced maximum power point tracking controller for off-grid solar systems up to 400Wp.
- Power Boost – Maximum power point tracking provides an increase of amps from the solar array into the battery.
- Use of High Voltage Modules – In addition to 12V crystalline modules, enables the use of high voltage and thin film modules for off-grid battery charging.
- Converts 24V to 12V – Provides a means to use a 24V solar array to charge a 12V battery, reducing power losses in systems with a long cable run between the solar array and the battery.
- Automatic Lighting Control – Includes up to four programmable timer sequences for PV lighting applications using MS View.
- CE, RoHS and REACH Compliant
- UL 1741 / CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01 Listed
- FCC Title 47 (CFR), Part 15 Subpart B for Class B Device
- Manufactured in a Certified ISO 9001 Facility
You have successfully added from to your part list.