Product Announcement from Morningstar Corporation
The TriStar MPPT with TrakStar Technology is an advanced maximum power point
tracking controller for off-grid solar systems up to 3kWp. The controller provides the industry's highest peak efficiency of 99% and significantly less power loss compared to other MPPT controllers.
The TriStar MPPT features Morningstar's innovative TrakStar smart tracking MPPT algorithm that maximizes the energy harvest from the PV by rapidly finding the solar array peak power point with extremely fast sweeping of the entire I-V curve. This product is the first PV controller to include on-board Ethernet for a fully web-enabled interface and includes up to 200 days of data logging. Available in 45A or 60A at up to 150V open circuit versions.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Maximizes Energy Harvest – Better peak power tracking than other MPPT controllers.
- Extremely High Reliability and Very High Efficiency – The industry’s highest peak efficiency of 99% for off-grid controllers.
- Extensive Networking and Communications Capabilities – Enables system monitoring, data logging and adjustability. On-board Ethernet included on the TS-MPPT-60.
- Metering and Data Logging
- CE, RoHS and REACH Compliant
- IEC 62093
- UL 1741 / CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01 Listed
- EMC Compliance
- Immunity: EN61000-6-2:2005
- Emission: EN55022:2007
- Safety: EN60335-1:2002 and EN60335-2-29:2005
- FCC Title 47 (CFR), Part 15 Subpart B for Class B Device
- Manufactured in a Certified ISO 9001 Facility
Get the Latest Flash player.