Product Announcement from Morrill Motors, Inc.
Combining over 20 years of GE ECM by Regal Beloit experience with Morrill Motors commitment to value, quality, and service we are now offering the most efficient single-phase line voltage 1/5 – ¾ HP electronically commutated motor available. Our ARKTIC 142 significantly outperforms PSC technology. With efficiencies 30% higher than PSC, in addition to the reliable design, the ARKTIC 142 provides users the most reliable and best energy savings solution for their applications.
Optimize your performance
All of our ARKTIC 142 motors can be sold with mounting brackets.
- Voltage: 115 (90-132)* or 208-230 (180-264) V Single Phase
- Output: 1/5, 1/3, ½, and ¾ HP
- Efficiency: ~77% peak
- Speed Range: 600 – 1200, or 600 – 1800** RPM
- Speeds: 1, 2, or 3 (speed regulated +/- 6%)
- Rotation: CW, CCW, or CW/CCW (determined from the lead end of the motor)
- Programmable: The number of speeds, RPM, and Rotation come pre-programmed from our factory