Compression Couplings are Easy to Install!
Product Announcement from Morris Coupling Company
The Morris Compression tubing and pipe coupling is designed for permanent
installation in the joining of either plain end, threaded, grooved or a combination of any of these joints.
The band type construction holds the entire surface of the joint in uniform
compression.Couplings are made of heavy-gauge zinc-plated steel…prices of aluminum or stainless-steel couplings quoted on request.
Gaskets furnished standard in red rubber or black neoprene…please specify. Gaskets also available in white neoprene and a variety of other materials at a slight extra charge
The "Original" Morris compression coupling designed to join pipe and tubing for pneumatic conveying systems.
- Easy to install
- Pipe and tube sizes 1/2" through 48"
- Standard construction is galvanized steel
- Also available in stainless steel and aluminum
- Gasket materials: black and white neoprene, silicone and others
- Static conductive grounding strip is standard
Morris Coupling offers a 70 year commitment to serve our customers with quality products and superior service unequaled in the pneumatic and vacuum conveying industries.
Founded in 1941, Morris began its entry into pneumatic conveying through its design and introduction of the industry's first compression coupling - still the standard of the industry after more than 60 years. Superior quality, unequaled service and an unending commitment to total customer satisfaction has firmly established Morris as the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of components for pneumatic conveying systems.
Morris' significant growth over the years has been driven by an enhanced product offering, tremendous customer loyalty and outstanding employee dedication. A family-owned company with its corporate headquarters in Erie, PA, Morris Coupling has manufacturing facilities in Erie and Knoxville, TN, as well as distribution warehouses in Canada and Europe.
- Tubing and Pipe
- Installation Components
- Corporate commitment to providing 100% on-time shipments
- Knowledgeable and conscientious sales team determined to meet your requirements
- Extensive product range to satisfy your pneumatic, vacuum, and carrier pneumatic requirements
- Continuing technological and process improvements enable Morris to supply the highest quality components
- Morris will continue to ensure your competitive edge by monitoring and controlling product cost