Improved support over rubber hose and band clamps
Product Announcement from Morris Coupling Company
The GRIPPER was devised as a quick coupler for dry, bulk transport, tank tubing. This unique coupling just slides onto the tubing or wraps around it and is tightened by hand in seconds, but it provides better support than rubber hose and band clamps. The GRIPPER’s positive-sealing gum gaskets allow for tube and pipe variations. And, because it’s made of 100% stainless steel, it will not corrode due to harsh weather or road conditions. Silicone gaskets that comply with applicable FDA requirements are available upon request.
- Wrap around design, quick connect and disconnect coupling
- All stainless-steel construction
- Improved support over rubber hose and band clamps
- Sizes range from 1-1/2" O.D. through 12" IPS
- Standard 4" length for single grippers and 9-1/2" length for dual grippers
- Gum rubber or silicone gaskets available
Morris Coupling offers a 70 year commitment to serve our customers with quality products and superior service unequaled in the pneumatic and vacuum conveying industries.
Founded in 1941, Morris began its entry into pneumatic conveying through its design and introduction of the industry's first compression coupling - still the standard of the industry after more than 60 years. Superior quality, unequaled service and an unending commitment to total customer satisfaction has firmly established Morris as the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of components for pneumatic conveying systems.
Morris' significant growth over the years has been driven by an enhanced product offering, tremendous customer loyalty and outstanding employee dedication. A family-owned company with its corporate headquarters in Erie, PA, Morris Coupling has manufacturing facilities in Erie and Knoxville, TN, as well as distribution warehouses in Canada and Europe.
- Tubing and Pipe
- Installation Components
- Corporate commitment to providing 100% on-time shipments
- Knowledgeable and conscientious sales team determined to meet your requirements
- Extensive product range to satisfy your pneumatic, vacuum, and carrier pneumatic requirements
- Continuing technological and process improvements enable Morris to supply the highest quality components
- Morris will continue to ensure your competitive edge by monitoring and controlling product cost