Product Announcement from Morris Coupling Company
FOR PNEUMATIC OR VACUUM CONVEYING SYSTEMS
II Couplers can be installed or removed with a twist of the wrist. No tools or special skills needed. The positive-locking system turns easily to seal or to compensate for normal O.D. pipe or tubing tolerances. This in-line Coupler is ideal for use where fast takedown and reassembly of lines is essential; reduced coupler weight is desirable; a line or system is frequently modified or wraparound installation is necessary.
All stainless-steel construction including band, strike plate,
handle screw and yoke. Gasket is abrasion-resistant, gum rubber
attached to band. Static-conducting grounding strip included
Order by O.D. Size, Code No., and Gasket.
Morris Coupling offers a 70 year commitment to serve our customers with quality products and superior service unequaled in the pneumatic and vacuum conveying industries.
Founded in 1941, Morris began its entry into pneumatic conveying through its design and introduction of the industry's first compression coupling - still the standard of the industry after more than 60 years. Superior quality, unequaled service and an unending commitment to total customer satisfaction has firmly established Morris as the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of components for pneumatic conveying systems.
Morris' significant growth over the years has been driven by an enhanced product offering, tremendous customer loyalty and outstanding employee dedication. A family-owned company with its corporate headquarters in Erie, PA, Morris Coupling has manufacturing facilities in Erie and Knoxville, TN, as well as distribution warehouses in Canada and Europe.
- Tubing and Pipe
- Installation Components
- Corporate commitment to providing 100% on-time shipments
- Knowledgeable and conscientious sales team determined to meet your requirements
- Extensive product range to satisfy your pneumatic, vacuum, and carrier pneumatic requirements
- Continuing technological and process improvements enable Morris to supply the highest quality components
- Morris will continue to ensure your competitive edge by monitoring and controlling product cost