Product Announcement from Motion Sensors, Inc.
When failure is not an option , MSI's premium VR speed sensors provide peace of mind for your operation. Can withstand repeated thermocycling in temperatures ranging from -450F to +450F, making them ideal for use in applications from the depths of the ocean to the limits of our atmosphere .
- Variable Reluctance (VR) or inductive type (no internal magnet)
- Hermetically sealed, heli-arc welded construction
- Two (2) pin gold plated glass sealed connector (mates with: MS3106-10SL-4S)
- 300 series stainless steel housing (lock-nut included)
- Magnet that resists demagnetization
- Unique potting that compensates for temperature extremes
- Focusing tip (pole piece) which allows greater air gap with no signal loss
- High signal output
- Temperature range: -450°F to +450°F (-270°C to +232°C)
- IR leakage: 100 Mohms @ 100 VDC minimum
- High Shock and Vibration resistance (MIL-STD-202G METHOD 214A, Test Condition H)
- Intrinsically Safe certified versions available (ATEX and CSA)
- Unconditional one (1) year warranty if used within specifications