Product Announcement from MultiCam, Inc.
MultiCam's 3000 Series CNC routers are loaded with standard features normally associated with more expensive machines. Rigid all-steel plate frame construction and the all-steel, moving-gantry design allows machining of large parts while maintaining a small, space-saving footprint. The ATC (automatic tool change) option gives the user maximum machining flexibility. Designed for a wide range of medium-duty panel processing applications, the 3000 Series machines are the perfect solution for companies looking for both value and high-performance in a CNC router. 3000 Series Standard Features: No machine offers more standard features than the MultiCam.
- All heavy steel gusseted plate frame construction
- 25mm linear ball bearing profile rails for maximum stiffness
- MultiCam EZ Control User-friendly operator interface
- High Speed 3-axis Motion Control
- 12 Megabytes of Memory with unlimited file size transfer capabilities
- Standard Ethernet or RS232 direct connections
- 2 phase digital brushless, synchronous electric motors are standard or Eclipse brushless
- AC servo system is optional
- Automatic Tool Calibration
- EZ Suite software
- EZ Control