High-Precision TMR Magnetic Field Sensor MMLP57F
Product Announcement from MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd.
The MDT MMLP57F TMR linear magnetic field sensor features wide operating field range at +/-90 Oe, very-low hysteresis at 0.2 Oe, high sensitivity at 4.8 mV/V/Oe, very-low power consumption at 11-22μW, and excellent thermal stability over -40°C - 125°C. Designed with TMR (Tunneling Magnetoresistance) technology, a unique push-pull full bridge composed of four TMR elements provides a high sensitivity voltage output that is linearly proportional to a magnetic field applied parallel to the surface of the sensor package. The MMLP57F linear sensor is suitable for a variety of magnetic sensor applications under diverse operating conditions. It is available in a 6mm x 5mm x 1.7mm SOP8 package and a 3mm x 3mm x 0.75mm DFN8 package.
Features and Benefits
- Large Dynamic Range:+/-90 Oe
- High Field Sensitivity: 4.8 mV/V/Oe
- Ultra Low Hysteresis: < 0.2 Oe
- Very Low Power Consumption: 11-22μA at 1V Supply
- Excellent Linearity: Non-linearity < 1% (in +/-30 Oe)
- Outstanding Thermal Stability: TCOV 0.1%/°C from -40°C - 125°C
- Compatible with Wide Range of Supply Voltages: 1V - 5V
- Magnetic Field Sensing
- Current Sensors
- Linear Position Sensors
- Rotary Position Sensors