Product Announcement from MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd.
The MDT MMLH45F TMR linear sensor features very-high sensitivity at 12 mV/V/Oe, very-low power consumption at 12.5μW, wide operating field range at +/-50 Oe, low hysteresis at 1%FS, and excellent thermal stability over -40°C - 125°C. Designed with TMR (Tunneling Magnetoresistance) technology, a unique push-pull full bridge composed of four TMR elements provides a high sensitivity voltage output that is linearly proportional to a magnetic field applied parallel to the surface of the sensor package. The MMLH45F linear sensor is suitable for a variety of magnetic sensor applications under diverse operating conditions. It is available in a 6mm x 5mm x 1.7mm SOP8 package and an alternative 3mm x 3mm x 0.75mm DFN8 package.
Features and Benefits
- Large Dynamic Range:+/-50 Oe
- Very High Field Sensitivity: 12 mV/V/Oe
- Very Low Power Consumption: 12.5μA at 1V Voltage Supply
- Excellent Linearity: Non-linearity < 1%
- Low Hysteresis: < 1%FS
- Outstanding Thermal Stability: TCOV 0.1%/°C from -40°C - 125°C
- Compatible with Wide Range of Supply Voltages: 1V - 5V
- Magnetic Field Sensing
- Current Sensors
- Displacement Sensing
- Rotary Position Sensors
Links and Related Products