Product Announcement from MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd.
MultiDimension Technology (MDT) announced low-power TMR magnetic angle sensors, featuring single-axis and dual-axis rotary position measurement, with output voltages sinusoidally proportional to the angle of a magnetic field applied within the surface plane of the sensor. They produce the best-in-class peak-to-peak signal as large as 90% of the supply voltage, without signal amplification. They also feature very-low power consumption at 7-14μW, and a wide operating magnetic field range from 60 - 400 Oe that enables precision measurement with relaxed air-gap tolerance. The target applications include rotary encoders, BLDC controllers, rotary position sensors, rotary potentiometers and speed sensors.
Features and Benefits
- Large Output Signal with High Sensitivity (900mV/V) - Eliminates Need for Amplification
- Tolerance to Wide Air-Gaps without Loss of Accuracy
- Compatible with Wide Range of Supply Voltages (1-5V)
- Low Power Consumption (7-14μA@1V Supply)
- Simple and Robust Magnetic Design
- Excellent Thermal Stability
- Rotary Encoders
- BLDC Rotary Position Controllers
- Contactless Potentiometers
- Valve Position Sensors